SMART HOME – your new living quality
With the intelligent control of light, electrical appliances and heating with a system from Home Comfort Dresden, you save up to 30% on energy costs.
- Enjoy comfort – roller shutters, light, automate heating, routines run automatically.
- Full control anytime, anywhere – turn off lights and electrical appliances when you’re on the way or bring the living rooms to your desired temperature.
- Safety – Alarm message in case of burglary or fire and presence simulation if you are not there.
- Save energy – through intelligent control of heating and sun protection, automatically switch off electrical consumers when no one is at home.
- Increase of value – by the equipment with smart technology you increase the living comfort, the value of the property and have advantages with the renting.
HOME COMFORT DRESDEN – your best choice
Our concept is based on modern visions.
- Complete solution from a single source – installation and commissioning as well as instruction and service.
- Intuitive user interface, all devices and data can be individually adjusted, all devices can also be operated manually.
- Self-sufficient system – your data remains securely stored in your network, so your home automation can be used locally without Internet.
- Existing devices and systems can be easily integrated by actuators.
- Made in Germany quality – with Home Comfort, you benefit from intelligent smart home technology, developed and produced in Germany.
in 5 steps to the intelligent home
Benefit now from the technology of tomorrow.
- You will learn about the possibilities of smart home automation with us.
- Together with you, we find your wishes and needs, depending on what is particularly important to you – comfort, safety and energy savings.
- You receive from us your individual planning for your smart home automation.
- We take over installation and commissioning for you and show you the operation of the associated app and how you can change the settings yourself at any time.
- Enjoy the new living atmosphere in your smart home.